31st Anniversary Gala
You Are Invited to Celebrate Three Decades of Health & Hope With Us!
Join our 31st Anniversary Virtual Gala and help us acknowledge 31 years of achievements in helping to improve the health of many vulnerable individuals, families and communities around the world. Global health has never been more important!
All of our guests will have the opportunity be part of this impactful evening and hear remarks from honourable guests (including government officials) as well as testimonials directly from the field. We invite you to join the gala and help us shine a spotlight on Canada’s humanitarian response to improve global health for all.
- When: Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Where: Zoom
- How to attend: Make a minimum $30 donation to our 31st Anniversary Gala and you will be sent a link closer to the date
Other key speakers include
- HPIC’s Board & Leadership
- The Honourable Jane Philpott
- His Excellency Fadi Ziadeh, Lebanese Ambassador to Canada
- Dr. Heather Scott, Director of the Global Health Unit at Dalhousie University
Save the date! We promise a wonderful evening that also includes a silent auction, entertainment and a game of HPIC Trivia. You can participate in this remarkable evening by making a $30 minimum donation to our gala.
Donations of $100 or more will receive a special HPIC keepsake. This will be delivered directly to your home (one gift per household).
For sponsorship opportunities please email Dayana Gomez: [email protected]
This will be a night you don’t want to miss. See you there!