HPIC is ready to ship seven skids of medicines to Armenia that will be distributed to health facilities in Nagorno-Karabakh to help people in the affected communities that have been injured in the conflict. To make this possible, we need to raise $40,000 in public support and this will allow us to air-lift these medicines right away. This initial shipment will provide over 38,000 treatments to children and families who are suffering.
Restore Women’s and Children’s Health
This Christmas, you can help women and children like Ndeogma and Elvis with a life-saving gift!
- $25 provides essential medicine and healthcare to a child in need
- $100 provides a stethoscope, an essential diagnostic tool for health care providers
- $300 can train and equip a health worker to provide high quality care for mothers and children for years to come
Give the Gift of Access to Medicine
Help patients like Mr. Douglas with the gift of essential medicines this Christmas:
- $ 600 sponsors a Humanitarian Medical Kit which provides 600 treatments to a community in need.
- $ 750 sponsors a skid of essential medicines to HPIC’s partners around the world
Support Families Living in Refugee Camps
Help refugees in places like Dzaleka Refugee Camp this Christmas:
- $100 dollars sponsors the delivery of $1000 worth of essential medicines to refugees.
- $600 dollars sponsors the delivery of a Humanitarian Medical Kit with essential medicines to treat hundreds of individuals living in refugee camps
Support Natural Disasters and Crisis Situations
This holiday season, you can be a giver of health and hope in crisis. Ensure that HPIC is ready to ship essential medicines and medical supplies right away.
- $200 provides $2000 worth of emergency medical aid when needed. That’s 10x the impact!
- $1,200 covers the cost to airlift a skid of medicines to provide emergency healthcare to communities in need.
- $10,000 co-sponsors HPIC’s next emergency response
HPIC is providing medicine, personal protection equipment (PPE) and sanitation to the most vulnerable communities around the world. We are also raising awareness on prevention to reduce the impact of the pandemic.
HPIC is responding to Lebanon by sending medicine and medical supplies and reconstructing partially destroyed health facilities after a massive explosion erupted in central Beirut. Help the people of Beirut today!
Non-communicable diseases (NCDs) are the leading causes of death and disability worldwide. When you donate to HPIC, you are helping to improve the prevention, detection, management, and treatment of NCDs in vulnerable communities.
Pharmaceutical supply management is a critical process when delivering healthcare around the world. When you help HPIC improve pharmaceutical management systems, limited resources are maximized, health services are improved and more patients get the treatment they need.
More than 125 million people around the world are impacted by humanitarian emergencies – conflicts, disease outbreaks and natural disasters. HPIC works with local partners, health facilities and governments to act fast and provide essential health services for people who have lost everything. With your support we can respond faster.