Health Partners International of Canada (HPIC) improves the health and well-being of more than one million people around the world every year. HPIC is set apart by its unique relationship with Canada’s pharmaceutical industry in receiving donations of medicine and medical supplies for ongoing work in international development. HPIC works with many partners, including Canadian health care professionals, government and non-government organizations, companies, foundations and everyday Canadians to bring health to children and families living in vulnerable communities.
Being the only charity licensed by Health Canada to handle donated medicines, Canadians choose to partner with HPIC to support healthcare systems around the world with limited resources.
To increase access to medicine and improve healthcare in vulnerable communities by:
- equipping medical mission teams
- stocking clinics and hospitals in impoverished communities
- mobilizing medical relief during emergencies
- building local healthcare capacity
- Honesty, Integrity and Accountability
- Respect and Dignity
- Cooperation and Teamwork
- Compassion and Caring
- Leadership, Vision and Innovation
- Service provided without discrimination
Proudly associated with:
Our Vision To improve access to medicine and healthcare in vulnerable communities by creating hope and enabling positive community transformation.